At the end of the EC funded R&D project “cloudSME”, partners decided to extend their partnership to the future. After some discussions the shareholder and company structure was decided and became reality.
Our company cloudSME UG is set up, registered and administrated in Duisburg, Germany. Thanks to all people who helped us there. Due our structure we will have contact and action points and also references for our customers in several European countries: Great Britain, Spain, Italy, Hungary, Germany and associated countries like Suisse and Turkey.
Our office in Duisburg is operated by CEO Andreas Ocklenburg and Andrea Hanninger. Both worked on the project during last 3 years together with shareholder and member of Advisory Board.
The Advisory Board is chaired by Dr. Tamas Kiss (Universitiy of Westminster, London).
Current members are:
- Prof. Dr. Péter Kacsuk (Head of the Research Laboratory of the Parallel and Distributed Systems, MTA-SZTAKI, Budapest, Hungary)
- Dr Simon J E Taylor (Leader of the Modelling & Simulation Group (MSG), Brunel University London)
- Prof. Dr. Stephen Winter, (Universitiy of Westminster, London)
- Giuseppe Padula Mech Eng, MBA (Director of Innovation, University of Republic of San Marino-IUAV Venezia, Italy)
- Dr. Mark Elder (Founder of Simul8 Ltd, Glasgow, UK)
- José Manuel Martín, (R&D, Technology Transfer at Inycom, Zaragossa, Spain)
- Nicola Fantini (CEO Cloudbroker GmbH, Zürich, Suisse)
- Dr. Ulrich Heck (CEO DHCE-Tools, Krefeld, Germany)
More contact details about our team you will find on our team page.
This post is also available in: German